Monday, November 30, 2009

How come, suddenly, I can't go to Myspace on my home PC? It'll go everywhere else? I can l

Up until last week I have been logging into Myspace at home and at work. Then all of the sudden I can't login at home. It just goes to the 'can't find server' page. Tomorrow at work it will work here it won't. What is my problem. I have tweaked everything I can think of. At work tomorrow I am going to login and ask myspace.



How come, suddenly, I can't go to Myspace on my home PC? It'll go everywhere else? I can login at work?

The only possible issue would be if you installed anything around the time the problem happend. Any type of virus protection or firewall. If so uninstall them or modify the settings to allow you to contact the site. If you installed anything (including Windows upgrades) get rid of them and try again. Otherwise theres not really any other explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans