Saturday, November 28, 2009

Needing Myspace Help????????

I am really into myspace and love to learn all of the Html codes and such but I have a couple things that I havent been able to figure out how to do and that is, under where someone views your pics, how do you make the page, pic, text scroll across the screen, and put backgrounds on the view more pictures. If anyone can be of any help I would appreciate it a lot. Oh and I have read on many different sites on how to leave a picture of someone as a comment and everytime I try it, it never works anyone have any advice on that? If any of you know any more cool profile tweaks I would love to hear them, as I love to totally tweak out my page so that its way different. Thanks hope to hear some cool stuff!



Needing Myspace Help????????

To leave picture on the myspace comment. Use third-party image host site such as Photobucket or ImageShack. Upload your picture and use [IMG] LINK [/IMG].



Here is an excellent tutorial to make your own custom myspace:



http://www.allgraphicdesign.com/graphics...



It would be ideal for you to read basic html and css codes since myspace are based on css/html so you can understand what to do with codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans