Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where can i find a 'Library' like archive of Myspace Div Layout code help...?

So...I recenetly started to play around with Div layouts...I'm starting to understand, but most sites general just say 'Hey! Put this -here- it does -this-' Rather than why you need that piece of code, or what would happen without it. I'm also curious if anyone knows of a site which generally lays out Div contruction for Myspace...Without all the 'ZOMG WEZ GOT DEZ BEST LAYOUTS!! CHEK EM OTU!'...I'm the type of person who can pick up on how to read code, fairly fast, and make my own tweaks...But with that gift comes the curse of it taking FOREVER to learn a language...Not meaning just fairly common mistakes, but forgetting how to do what, what goes when, where...Ect... It also wouldn't hurt if anyone has a link to a free editor which can assist me in making the actual divs...My dreamweaver is kinda...Not liking me at the moment...[As well as most of my PC...] But...Thanks in advance.



Where can i find a 'Library' like archive of Myspace Div Layout code help...?

www.mygen.co.uk has a generator to help you make DIVs. Also, there is a lot to learn and explain. I actually went to school for web design, so congrats for teaching yourself. I'd say the easiest way to learn is to search in yahoo for DIV or HTML tutorials. They will explain everything to you. Hope that helps!!



Where can i find a 'Library' like archive of Myspace Div Layout code help...?

If you're wanting to know the how's and why's of div codes and such, learn HTML. It's not just a part of MySpace, but of most of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans