Saturday, November 28, 2009

Yahoo Answers vs. Myspace?

With only a few tweaks, Yahoo answers is pretty much Myspace, which one would you go for? which one is more addicting to you?



Yahoo Answers vs. Myspace?

Depends on what I want. If I want to answer questions, I'll come here. If I want to keep up with my friends, I"ll use MySpace.



Honestly, I don't see how you say they're alike. I find them nothing alike. But maybe that's just me. :P



Yahoo Answers vs. Myspace?

hmm yahoo answers is cool to answer questions and ask them and have many many many people answer ur questions... where as myspace you just leave comments and messages... oh and bulletins... i like both...especially myspace.



Yahoo Answers vs. Myspace?

yahoo, my space is to busy for me



Yahoo Answers vs. Myspace?

What's weird is that I was thinking similarly over the weekend. I don't think they are alike but how cool would it be to have "myspace answers"...? Maybe myspace and Yahoo! Answers can somehow team up...



God bless



Yahoo Answers vs. Myspace?

yAhOo is BeTtEr

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans