Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why can't I put school boxes on my myspace page?

Can any one explain why I can't see scroll boxes on my myspace page? Because I have tried everything.



Please don't answer this by sending me to some myspace tweak page, because I've tried soooo many of them and none of them have made a difference.



I am an I.T. and I still have no clue whats wrong here.



Please if someone has an answer please tell me!



Why can't I put school boxes on my myspace page?

it's probably your layout - you probably have a code that ends with something like this



div {display:none;}



when i say "ends with" i mean it might look like this



table div {display:none;}



if you had provided a link to your non-private profile, someone could tell you exactly what code it was



Why can't I put school boxes on my myspace page?

%26lt;TEXTAREA ROWS="4" COLS="30" %26gt;STUFF YOUR WANT IN THE SCROLL BOX%26lt;/TEXTAREA%26gt;



To change the size just change the number of columns COLS and Rows:)



In the future if you have any questions check out the tutorials at www.OurAwesomeWorld.com



Why can't I put school boxes on my myspace page?

this is wayyy better try this :



%26lt;div style="overflow: auto; width: 650x; height: 455px; background-color: !CCFF;"%26gt;



PICTURES; WORDS ; ETC . GO HERE ;



DELETE THIS TEXT .



%26lt;/div%26gt;



you can change the size where it says width :



%26amp; height:



%26amp; color .



MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE "%26lt;/DIV%26gt;" AT THE END !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans