Monday, November 30, 2009

How do i change the colour and text etc with the codes on myspace it really confuses me so plz brk i

i want to tweak my myspace but everytime i try to use the codes they dont work%26gt;? pls explain :s



How do i change the colour and text etc with the codes on myspace it really confuses me so plz brk it down :)?

comeing from a total myspace whore (me) lol i would try these websights and get a total overhaul on your profile and they are dead easy to use



www.ieatcrack.com (trust me im not takeing th p**s)



www.mygen.com



www.overlay.com



hope it helps



How do i change the colour and text etc with the codes on myspace it really confuses me so plz brk it down :)?

When you,ve found somethin you want a code will appear and you will be told to copy it.



1. Highlight the code by left clicking and holding it down until all the code has been highlighted blue.



2. Right click and select copy.



3. Go back to your myspace, edit profile left click in the about me section



4. Right click and select paste. The code you copied should appear in that section.



5. Then go to save all changes. It should then have saved.



6. Go to home and profile it should have changed whatever you wanted to change.



Hope this helps.



It,s not as hard as you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans