Friday, December 25, 2009

Can I tweak a lovemyflash.com layout?

I came across lovemyflash.com and love it!!! Finally a site with layouts that makes my myspace page look like a website, not a myspace page. I like their layouts as starting foundations but want to tweak their layouts more than what they offer. For example, I'd like to choose different fonts for different areas of my page other than what they offer). Anyone know of a way to tweak their layouts more?



Can I tweak a lovemyflash.com layout?

Just read the code %26amp; edit the fonts, colors, ect. it's easy if you know html %26amp; css.



You can learn some basics here...



http://www.lissaexplains.com/basics.shtm...



Some of those DIV/Flash layouts have the text on the layout/background itself, which you'd have to edit in Photo Shop or some other type of photo editing software.



I personally rather CreateBlog.com's DIV layouts...



http://www.createblog.com/layouts/index....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans