Friday, December 25, 2009

Centering Display Picture [I need someone with HTML knowledge]?

On Myspace, I have a tweaked default layout. I was able to center everything that was off a little bit [My display name, extended network] by searching through the code, but my display picture is on the top left corner on the left side [where it should be] but because my display name and general information [gender, location, age,] is centered, it makes it look weird, having a huge gap between my picture and general information. And I cannot find the code that justifies the position for the image.



Is there any way I could find the code in the layout code to fix this?



Centering Display Picture [I need someone with HTML knowledge]?

Paste this code at the bottom of your "about me"...



%26lt;style%26gt;



td td td td.text a img {position:relative; left:50px;}



.contactTable td.text a img {position:static;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



It will center your default (profile) picture.



Edit: You're welcome. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans