Sunday, December 6, 2009

What is the code for disabling the myspace default picture link? (Advanced Myspace-Code Users, pleas

I need a code that allows me to disable clicking of the default picture to gain access to my photo albums. In other words, I want my default picture on the page, but no one can click the picture to get to my photo albums. I have already disabled the "view pics / vids" link, now I'd like to disable clicking of the default picture. I've seen it done before and I can't figure out the code.



Please answer only if you are advanced in terms of myspace codes / tweaks (or at least know your way around codes). It's very difficult when beginner's get on here and their only answer is "huh" or post a link to a website that has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.



And please only answer if you actually have the code!!!! It saves everyone time, including mine, when you post just the answer and not the "well, i don't know of any code like that" reply. Believe me, if I wanted that answer, I would ask myself that question =P



Thank-you



What is the code for disabling the myspace default picture link? (Advanced Myspace-Code Users, please)?

If you don't want people to view your photo albums, why don't you just set your photo settings to "private"? That would be easier, don't you think?



What is the code for disabling the myspace default picture link? (Advanced Myspace-Code Users, please)?

Check here http://www.MyspaceDogDog.com and www.MyspaceHoney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans