Friday, December 25, 2009

Help!! How do I get my new website IPswap.com noticed on the Internet?

I am a newbie to Internet marketing and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on getting my new website noticed on the web? The company is called IPswap. The company URL is www.ipswap.com .



The company is a marketplace which allows users and software developers from all over the world request, buy, and sell intellectual property. Users and software developers can collaborate on ideas, create products, and re-sell applications, software, and virtually any type of intellectual property right on the IPswap marketplace. Users can create thier own businesses through IPswap.



One way to describe the company is to say that it is an Ebay type of marketplace for intellectual property. You can request anything from software upgrades for your digital devices (Mp3 players, Digital cameras, pda, etc), custom ringtones, custom MySpace tweaks, etc...



If anyone has any advice as to how to market and make this website noticable on the internet, I would very much appreciate it!



Help!! How do I get my new website IPswap.com noticed on the Internet?

1. Submit your site to major search engines, especially Google



2. Submit your site to major web site directories, especially DMOZ



3. Exchange links with other webmasters, but only with sites that are related to yours (reciprocal linking)



4. Consider publishing monthly e-newsletter to keep your current user base to come back to your site



5. Consider hosting discussion forums



Other Promotional Techniques



* Add your site as part of your email signature. You can also add it as part of your signature when you write on message boards and newsgroups. For example:



Pinyo Bhulipongsanon



http://www.greatnexus.com/



* Strategically mention your web site in other message boards and newsgroups with a similar topic.



I also think one of the cheapest ways to advertise is email marketing. Buy bulk emails, and send them out. Here's a good resource for email marketing http://qualitybase.org/emails.aspx...



Help!! How do I get my new website IPswap.com noticed on the Internet?

Getting your website known takes time. Once people find it and check it out, you should be alright. As long as it is a good site. Word will get out. Or post it on many websites pertaining to your area. Or blog it all over the internet.



Help!! How do I get my new website IPswap.com noticed on the Internet?

Do just what you are doing... What do I mean, type that address everywhere people will see in. GO to some free advertising forums and LIST LIST LIST!!! The people of the www will be there soon!



Help!! How do I get my new website IPswap.com noticed on the Internet?

I work for NetBiz.com I can help you get more exposure to your website if you are interested. If you are let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans