Sunday, December 6, 2009

How do I tweak my myspace profile so it will allow me to change the font color of words?

I use the HTML tags normally



(%26lt;font color=______%26gt;TEXT HERE %26lt;/font%26gt;)



But my profile wont let the colors appear! It just turns it all black.



How can I tweak my profile so it will allow colors?



How do I tweak my myspace profile so it will allow me to change the font color of words?

There is an easy way to fix this, but you have to be able to sort through the html code. Somewhere in your code, all of the text is most likely pre set to black. When you previewed the layout, was all the text black? That is the only thing I could think of. The text is most likely set to black. Go through your code, and anywhere you see something like, FONT COLOR = 000000; or FONT COLOR = BLACK; then delete it. Feel free to email me if this doesn't work.



How do I tweak my myspace profile so it will allow me to change the font color of words?

because your code is wrong. the correcr code is



%26lt;font color="COLORHERE"%26gt;_____%26lt;/font%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans