Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace question about the blogs.?

Ok, when I set up my profle, I used a tweak to erase the blogs completely from my page (I never used it then). Well now Id like to start using it, but its erased from my page. I tried to find out what code it was that I pasted into my about me section....but there is a few other codes I put in there as well and I dont know which one it is or where the code for that only starts and ends. I dont want to erase the other codes though, it took me a while to get them the way I want it. Also I have a quiz that I would like to remove but the same problem with finding the code. If I knew which one it was, I could just erase it and save it.....but there is no way of doing that. Does anyone else have ANY other suggestions that wont mess up everything else on it? Anything would be greatly appreciated at this point. Thank you in advance.



Myspace question about the blogs.?

Sometimes one or two codes overlap each other. Save all of your coding into a Wordpad or Notepad document -- that way you can see which codes you have. Separate each code by either color. After you've done all of this, see which code you may want to delete or not, and then paste that back onto your Myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans