Sunday, December 6, 2009

How can I change everything on my myspace? Codes and tweaks that aren't common? Web design?

I want to make my myspace into something different. I want to use it for my photo production/company. How do I change the look completely? Take what I want out, and put what I do want in. I've been to the "tweak pages", and they aren't what I'm looking for. I think what I'm wanting is more along the web design lines. Thank you so much!



How can I change everything on my myspace? Codes and tweaks that aren't common? Web design?

I suggest you make an offical website, myspace doesn't have much of a professional appeal. I honestly don't think you should make a myspace if you want to make a web site then get a website not a myspace.



But if you want to create one I suggest you google certain codes that you want, almost any code works on myspace. Good Luck!



How can I change everything on my myspace? Codes and tweaks that aren't common? Web design?

these site may help you for myspace codes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans