Friday, December 25, 2009

How Do I Uninstall Serif PhotoPlus 6.0?

I'm good with computers, but somebody I use the computer with downloaded this program. It can't be uninstalled by doing the control panel ---%26gt; add/remove programs. It gives the error message, "Please close the PhotoPlus 6 application before attempting to Modify or Remove the installation". It's taking up 308MB on the computer, and it's a program I don't even want on there. I asked the person about it, and they said it wasn't the right photo program they wanted. They want to download all this photo program junk to tweak there myspace pictures, after they already paid fifty bucks for a program they don't even use.



I'm thinking about Safe Mode, will that work?



How Do I Uninstall Serif PhotoPlus 6.0?

Safe Mode is the best thing. Just when you log on log on as an administrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans