Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ok another myspace question.?

I asked about how I get my blog back since I used a tweak to delete it a while back....now I want to use it and I cant figure out which code it was to erase it. Same for a quiz I have on there. I got an answer to this question that said copy all codes into a notepad and color each code to seperate it so I know which is which. Then I can erase the ones I want. Thats a great idea, but I dont know how to do that either. If you need more info on what Im askin about, check out my previous question under my profile. So any help on this...please? Thank you.



Ok another myspace question.?

copy each code one at a time. copy the 1st one, then delete it from your profile and see if that worked. if not, put that code back in your profile and remove the second one, keep doing this until you figure out which one gives you what you're looking for. good luck.



Ok another myspace question.?

no problem! :) Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans