Friday, December 25, 2009

How do I get my blogs block back in myspace?

I have tweaked my myspace website by cutting and pasting stuff into my 'about me' block that i have no idea what is what. All of a sudden no one can see that i have posted new blogs, or any for that matter. it's just one big empty space :( Any idea what the code might be that i need to find and delete???



How do I get my blogs block back in myspace?

You need to paste the code if you want others to find the problem!



If you want to keep the code under wraps... remove all the HTML codes that you've added, start afresh by first pasting the code for the layout, then background, then profile box, music player and so on.



Use comments of the style %26lt;!-- %26gt; to label what code is for what. Being organised will help you find errors better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans