Thursday, December 3, 2009

Myspace katamari custom interests section troubleshooting?

Hey i've been trying out the katamari custom interest section editor. It's pretty cool. I'm kind of stuck now though because I don't know HTML very well and I'm having trouble tweaking it. I wanted to have an entire interest section that had one scroll bar, and it worked but the section is waaay too wide, and not tall at all. Because it's so wide everything else on my profile is hidden. In each subsection (ie music, movies) i have HTML to make scrollboxes because there's so much info, but the scrollbars are sideways now as well... It's probably easiest to take a look: myspace.com/ Lord_Demordokos



I'll leave it like this for a while so hopefully someone can help. Thanks a lot.



Myspace katamari custom interests section troubleshooting?

Search your heading on Google or Yahoo ! You could get some results !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans