Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I evenly stretch the tables on my Myspace profile without using a Myspace Profile Editor?

I'd like to know how I can evenly stretch the tables on my Myspace Profile without having to use a Myspace Profile Editor? Is it possible for me to achieve this by manually tweaking the code? If so, how? Also, how can I enlarge the numbers on my Myspace Profile? I'd appreciate your response! Thank you for your time:)



How can I evenly stretch the tables on my Myspace profile without using a Myspace Profile Editor?

You just have to change the numbers of the width and height of the table you want to change.



Here play around with this code.



Change whatever you want and see how it affects your profile.



Have fun. ^_^



%26lt;Style type="text/css"%26gt;



table, tr, td{



border-style:none;



}



table table table, div table table{



border-style:solid;



border-width:1px;



width:100;



height:200;



}



table table table table, div table table table{



border-style:none;



}



%26lt;/style%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans