Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace Annoyance?

Ok. A friend of mine asked me to "pimp" his profile. I have it all done, just added all the codes..saved, and previewed. He has a custome background that I made for him. I used killerkiwi.net to put that all together. I've never had problems with that site.



Anyway, when I pressed "save" and then "view profile" (in the upper left corner..i -never- uses 'preview section", it looks fine for a few seconds, till it fully loads, then an ugly default red background overtakes the background I made. Now, I've tweaked my own profile enough..this has never happened before. I also created a dummy account that I used to test everything as I got it made, it doesn't do it on that page. I am BAFFLED as to why it's reverting to an ugly red default background. I have NO idea how to change it, I have looked. Anyone that actually knows..please answer. Anyone that is just posting a guess to get points...don't waste my time please.



Myspace Annoyance?

You must have used the Myspace profile editor in the past, am I right?



That will override any backgrounds you place on your profile with css, so you will need to clear it out.



Enter it through this link, and click Clear All, then Save.



http://profileedit.myspace.com/index.cfm...



Myspace Annoyance?

Try this site



http://www.mygen.co.uk/index.php?page=cr...



Myspace Annoyance?

did your friend have a background before that?because if he did...the html to the old background might still be there.if it is delete it and try the new background again.it should work if u deleted the old html background.if not.try asking yor friend if you can delete all the html he has on his page and start from scratch.then try to make the background again.it should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans