Sunday, December 6, 2009

Not sure how to word this but does any1 know how to tweak myspace layouts cuz...?

I want a michael jackson thriller themed background but I haven't been able to find one. I want this layout because the color of my jacket I have on in my profile pic is red and black just like mj's thriller jacket, and I like mj so I thought it would be a good idea to get that background/layout. Help please!



Not sure how to word this but does any1 know how to tweak myspace layouts cuz...?

try www.mytheme.com and there you can upload the picture you want and generate a code to copy and past it on your profile. and you can change the phone and do all kinds of stuff. I'ts kinda confusing at first but once you play around with you will get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans