Friday, December 25, 2009

E-mail verification?

I've had a MySpace account for a short while, and I'm still learning the ins and outs of it. I've learned to tweak my profile. post bulletins, browse, copy and paste, excetera. When I go to comment on one of my friends bulletins; it says " Cannot post without verifying e-mail address, click here,and return home. It tells me that the verification was sent. I don't see anything. MySpace tutorials haven't helped that much, maybe I'm missing something. I have a Yahoo e-mail account and a MySpace IM. Is that what's snagging up the MySpace account? I don't want to change my Yahoo e-mail, because I use that for job hunting and other communications. Pardon my ignorance, it took me a while to learn how to use the MySpace and I'm still learning.



E-mail verification?

Hi Donna,



Myspace would have sent you an email to your yahoo account if that is the one you used to create the Myspace account. You would have to go to your inbox (on your yahoo account) to find the email they sent to you in order to verify your account. If it's not in your inbox then check your trash, you may have already sent it to delete. After you verify your email account you shouldn't have any problems.



E-mail verification?

Check your spam folder and double check you put in the right email and request another activation email.



E-mail verification?

sorry, i barely got one 2, n i cant help ya.



E-mail verification?

have you checked your yahoo mail inbox and make sure your myspace e-mail login is the same as your yahoo login that can be that problem to or check you yahoo spam folder



if you need more help please feel free to contact me at myspace.com/carlosluvsdesirae



E-mail verification?

Go to your my space and help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans