Thursday, December 3, 2009

Myspace profile?

ok so i made a new myspace account and i dont no anything about how to tweak it out an stuff. all my friends have these ossum pages with these cool layouts and stuff, and i have some basic questions:



If i have the code for a layout, how do i use it and apply it to my page?



How do i make my blogs appear directly on my profile page w/out having a link that goes to the blogs?



Can you tell me anything else i need to know???



plz answer



Myspace profile?

place the code in your about me section and



you cannot place blogs on your profile by means of links.



you could manually place them there by writing them in the about me section under you layout code, and then deleting them and replacing them with your new blog each time you do one. however it can be time consuming



Myspace profile?

all you need to do is google "myspace basics" and click on sites and read. its quite simple. it just takes a bit of exploring to find new things.



when you get a code you highligh it and right click COPY and then click edit profile on your myspace page and in the about me section right click and PASTE click save and you are done

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans